Monday, December 28, 2015

KUL Nation by Kumar Builders- It surely will bring families together

With real estate market in Pune slowly picking up, I thought time had come to look for a new house before the prices get too high for my budget. So while I was searching for an abode, my interest was piqued by a township project- KUL Nation. I live with my parents, have a wife and a daughter. So naturally, I am looking for some place that would be harmonious and cordial to live. KUL Nations seemed to me like a very interesting township.  So I planned to pay them a visit.



First thing first, the township by Kumar Builders is located in Kharadi Annex, Manjri Khurd, Pune. So it isn’t very far away from my office and offers good inter and intra- city connectivity. So it was quite convenient to reach the site. I had deliberately not booked an appointment as I wanted to see the real picture. So on reaching, I told the executives that I was interested in the project and requested them to brief me about the township while we take a tour of it, something they readily agreed to. So, then I got to know that the township extends over 108 acres. That’s huge!

They briefed me about the architecture and how the project has been designed by renowned architects and latest machineries and equipments are put to use. Trust me, the machines are huge and seem highly efficient. It becomes easily clear to you that some actual heavy duty work is going on. The project offers 1, 2 and 2.5 BHK units.

Then to my surprise, I was told that the entire project is being designed with proper compliance to Vastu. This, I knew, would definitely interest my mother and wife. The amenities are also very good. You don’t really feel short of anything.

Movie theatre, Amphitheatre, country club, residency club, parks (lots of parks), multiple swimming pools, fountains, jogging tracks, gymnasium, cricket field, football ground- you name it and KUL Nation more or less has it.  I think my choice for a house is settled- a 2.5 BHK at KUL Nation

4 comments:

  1. I have also visited this project of Kumar Builders and I must say that they have done a fabulous job in making a dream home for a common man as well. As there prices are very low from other companies so it will attract a middle class person also who wants to buy a house. I am so impressed by them that i have booked a 2 BHK apartment for myself and i hope it will live up to the expectation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kumar Builders are working for the people with their remarkable work. A Project which they are doing in Pune it makes the city more comfortable in terms of living. I am really happy with their work. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The location of this project is really beneficial for those who are also working in nearby this area. It becomes easy for them to commute daily from office to home and cut down their time, which they put on travelling from their home to the office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The interior of this project is very nice. The high class material has used in this project, which improve the quality of this project and as the quality is high, so people think that this project will charge too much, but it's not true… they are providing this in a low price compare to others.

    ReplyDelete