Monday, January 11, 2016

45 Nirvana Hills offering luxurious and quality lifestyle

I was on a lookout for a property for a very long time. I consulted so many property consultants and they recommended me many properties but none of them was like what I was promised.  I was very disappointed and started asking my friends for recommendations. Finally a friend suggested me 45 Nirvana hills by Kumar Builders. And that's the one that finally loved.


The atmosphere was so good with so much greenery and open green yards. I liked the place in the first look itself but then I felt that it was way out of my budget. But I was so surprised when I got to know that I could rent a 3BHK in just 32 k a month. Now that was a deal. Then I was taken to the apartment and that was like perfection. 3 beautiful and spacious bedrooms made the apartment look so airy and big. Each square foot of space was built with some purpose in mind and exuded beauty. The apartment had 2 washrooms which were also lavishly built.

I particularly loved the balconies as they gave an awesome view of the greenery outside. The apartment was fully sun lit, well ventilated and perfect for my needs. I am to shift to the apartment a week from now but I could not wait to share my experience. All those who are on a lookout for a property, try Kumar Builders. I think they actually they deliver more than they committed they delivered even more. Great project by them, indeed!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing useful information about residential land for sale with all the details. This will gives a clear idea for the people who are looking to Luxury Apartments in Chennai
    New Projects in Chennai

    ReplyDelete